Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In My Mailbox Yesterday


I got quite a few freebies in my mailbox yesterday.  Yes, some things in life are free!  Here's the low down:

-Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers here.  Includes #3 diapers and a $3 off coupon.  Thanks, STL Mommy

-Always Samples here.  Includes a coupon for One Free Always Infinity 18-ct. pkg.

-A Gooseberry Patch Cookbook here

-A free coupon for Poptarts Sprinklings here.  Includes a coupon for one free 8-ct. pkg. of Blueberry  Muffin Pop tarts and a 55¢ off coupon. Thanks, Coupon Cravings

I added a form filler to my computer, so signing up for these freebies was quick and easy.  You can find form fillers on the internet for free.  The one I use is ROBO form, and it works well for me. 

There is also a picture of a $20 Single Rebate Check I got from Rite Aid.  Go here to find out more about their program.  I earned this last month by buying diapers and Johnson's Baby Products.  Rite Aid's Rebate program is easy allows you to get items for very cheap and frequently free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda