Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Black Friday Deals


I have mentioned before that  I am not a Black Friday Shopper.  I really can't stand the long lines, irritated shoppers and frustrated cashiers.  To me it's madness.  I know there are some great deals, but I also know there are a lot of gimmicks just to get us into the stores.  I haven't spent much time investigating where the deals are, except Wags, because it's close to my home and I am doubtful it will be a mad house like other retailers.  That being said, I wanted to share some links to other bloggers who have graciously spent time searching out deals, because I know a lot of people do the bulk of their shopping on Black Friday and love it!

I would start HERE.  Golden, from Golden's Bargain Blog has written a great post on how to survive Black Friday.  It sounds like she is a pro!

Couponing to Disney has an extensive list of Black Friday deals for Walmart here, Toys R Us here, and almost every other major store here.  I don't know how she does it!!!

Mom's Need To Know has scoped out the best deals for IKEA here and Office Depot here.

I checked out the Walgreens ad for deals here.

You can visualize virtually every major retailer's Black Friday ad here or here.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

The Single Mothers Chronicles said...

Ok - I need to hire a few shoppers so we can divide and conquer all these deals!
Swati

Golden said...

Thanks for linking to my post! I know that a lot of my friends are not big BF shoppers so I tried to think of some tips that could be helpful.. I am going to check out your other links.. Thanks Kim!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda