Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Black Friday Previews


Are you a Black Friday Shopper?  I must admit that I am definately not.  I'm am not much for long lines, crazy crowds and overwhelmed cashiers!  I try to get as much holiday shopping done ahead of time as I possibly can.  What I can't get done, I try to do online and on early mornings when the stores are quiet and serene.  I know I probably miss out on some awesome deals, and maybe this year I'll be brave and give it a try if I find a bargain too good to pass up.  For those of you who wait all year for Black Friday shopping, there is a great site that gives you a preview of the ads from most of the National Retailers.  You can check it out HERE.  Enjoy!


Photo Courtesy of Insidesocal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda