Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cheap Sara Lee Pre-Sliced Meat at Albertsons


I was just looking at Albertsons' 3 Days of Savings flyer that was in today's paper and I noticed that there is a store coupon for $5 off Sara Lee Pre-Sliced Meat 10oz when you purchase 3.  If you printed the manufacturer coupon for $3 off one package of any Sara Lee pre-sliced meat that was availabe a few months ago you should be able to pick up some pretty cheap deli meat.  I still have four of these coupons somehow, and they do not expire until 11/11/09.   I was hoping for double coupons, but I'll be happy with these!  Make sure you check your coupon stash!

FYI:
I stopped by Albertsons this morning and got 3 packages for $1.32 each  They were regularly $5.99 each, so my total was $17.97.  I handed the cashier my coupons and it went down to $3.97,  Glad those coupons didn't go to waste!  For more Albertson deals that are good through Tuesday go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda