Friday, November 20, 2009

Free Magazines From Rewards Gold



I keep getting these emails from Rewards Gold for FREE magazines.  Since I have magazines practically coming out of my ears, I keep overlooking them!  But, for those of you who are tired of paying for magazines you should check them out.  Right now they are offering Town & Country and Wine Spectator free of charge just by writing some short reviews and referring someone.  I did this in the recent past, and am currently receiving two mags I got free of charge for doing a short review on an I-Pod & a camera.  Click  HERE  if you are interested. 

2 comments:

The Little Miss said...

Im totally checking this out! Amazing! Love ur blog! Check mine out at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I have 3 giveaways going on now and one new every monday!!! So remember to follow me :)

Kim said...

Thanks Priscila, will do!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda