Friday, November 6, 2009

Great Almay Register Rewards at Walgreems

Walgreens has two, month long Register Rewards available for the purchase of Almay Pure Blends makeup products.  Purchase Almay Pure Blends Foundation 1 oz. and receive a $10 RR.  Purchase Almay Pure Blends Eye Shadow, Lip Gloss, or Mascara and get a $5 RR.  Almay products have been ringing up B1G1 free at  Walgreens stores, so now is a great time to take advantage of this promotion.  Thanks Golden's Bargain Blog!

Today I purchased 1 Pure Blends Foundation for $9.99 and 1 Pure Blends Mascara for $6.99. The mascara rang up free and I received $15.00 in Register Rewards.  I had $10 in RR to use from previous transactions this week, so I bought some more gum (filler) and only paid 68¢ out of pocket.  The Almay sale is only through tomorrow, so I recommend doing this deal before it ends!  If you are new to shopping at Walgreens  start HERE.

No coupons needed for this one!  If you missed it, check out how to get free mascara at Walgreens through tomorrow HERE.

1 comment:

maygan said...

I just did this deal today. They also had tons of the PF organic makeup on clearance so I burned some RR buying it for my sister for Christmas. $3.19 for organic foundation and mascara is a good deal (not as great as a money maker).

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda