Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Received My SC Johnson Rebate Checks , Great Deal Idea



I received three $15 checks from SC Johnson yesterday!  For each check, all I had to do was fill out a short rebate form with the information about 3 products from SC Johnson I purchased, and mail it along with the original receipts.  The really cool thing is that I got all my products for almost free, and they still qualified for the rebate!  There are lots of products that apply.  Go HERE to find out more and print the PDF form.




Deal Idea At Fred Meyer:
Glade Scented Oil Candle Holders and  Refills are on sale for $2.50 each until December 27th
Buy (2) Candle Holders
Use (2) of the $1.50/1 coupons inside of the lid
Use (2) Buy One Candle Holder Get One Refill Free HERE
Pay: $2 total
Final Price: $3 Money Maker after Rebate!

*You can do this 3 times if you want and it becomes a $9  moneymaker.  You will end up with 6 candle holders and 6 refill packs!



1 comment:

Sara said...

Did you send all three rebate forms in the same envelope or do they need to be submitted separately?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda