Thursday, November 12, 2009

Leapfrog Alphabet Pal for 49¢ at Target!


Update:  I tried this deal and they wouldn't price match because their in store policy states they will only price match weekly ads.  I even had a copy of their policy from the internet that had no mention of ad limitations.  They were willing to price match the Mr. Potato Head B1G1 Free Fred Meyer ad, but would only allow me to use one coupon.  Very disappoiniting! Most stores are new to pricematching, so you might have better luck at other Target stores!

Tomorrow Toys R US is having a huge doorbuster sale.  In their ad they have Leapfrog's Alphabet Pal on sale for $10.49.  You can bring this ad to Target for pricematching, use the Target $10 off coupon from their Toy Guide and pay only 49¢!  For details go HERE.  Thanks Common Sense With Money!  Please make sure see her post HERE, that explains Target's Pricematching Policy and has links so you can  print the policy and bring it with you.  Sounds like there should be no problems getting this deal to work!  I'm going to give it a try tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed.  Thanks Money Saving Mom!

Fred Meyers currently has Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head advertised B1G1 (buy one get one) Free.  There is a coupon available HERE for $2 off Mr. Potato Head.  I plan to price match this at Target tomorrow too and use 2 of these coupons (will take $2 off each).  It's my understanding that Fred Meyer's Policy does not allow coupons to be used for free items, so I am thinking I will have better luck at Target utilizing their price match policy.  Thanks Golden's Bargain Blog for a heads up on this deal!

It is important to remember to bring the entire competor's ad when trying to price match at Target.  The link to the Target's Price Match  Policy is HERE.

2 comments:

Sia Hills said...

Hey Kim did you find the Toys R Us ad in any of the local papers or did you have to go to Toys R Us for it (I couldnt find it). Also, have you tried this deals...I am hearing reports of them not price matching door buster deals. Let me know if it works out for you :-)

Kim said...

I found the Toys R Us Ad in todays Herald, unfortunately Target wouldn't price match!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda