Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Walgreens Deal: $3.40 Profit


I stopped by Walgreens today to pick up a few free items. My total before tax was $6.04 and I earned $12 in Register Rewards.  With tax I paid $8.60, so minus Register Rewards I ended up with a $3.40 profit! This was my transaction:

If you are new to shopping at Walgreens here's my 101.

3 Lubridern Daily Moisture Lotions 6 oz. $3.99 each
Used (3) $2/1  MF coupons from 10/11 RP insert
Used (1) $1/1  from Walgreens Fall Issue of Diabetes &You (took off $3)
(Magazine Pictured Above)
Final Price: $2.97 and earned $8 Register Reward

2 Tag Body Sprays $4.00 each
Used (1) B1G1 free MF coupon from 11/1 PG insert
Final Price: $4.00 and earned $2 Register Reward

1 Herbal Essance Hairspray and 1 Shampoo $3.50 each
Used (1) B1G1 free MF coupon from 10/11 PG insert
Used (1) free Shampoo or Conditioner from Facebook (no longer avail.)
Final Price: Free and earned $2 Register Reward

3 Pkgs. Stride Gum $1.29 each
Used 1 Walgreens IS coupon 69¢ each
Final Price: $1.98

I also used $3 Register Reward from a previous shopping trip.  I had to use a "filler" item because you must have equal manufacturer coupons to items purchased, and a Register Reward does count as a manufacturer coupon.  The gum worked for this, even though I would have only had to puchase one pack (we chew a lot of gum in our house).

For more Walgreens' Deals go here.  Thanks Frugal Living NW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda