Thursday, December 10, 2009

Albertsons Promo Ideas!



Albertson's is having another great promotion that includes select General Mills, Pillsbury, and Betty Crocker items.  If you spend $15 you will earn a catalina for $5 off your next order.  This $15 is the amount accumulated before manufacturer coupons, and the catalina can be rolled for your next transaction.  It's a great way to stock up and save!  I recommend you keep them rolling for the best savings!  I have come up with a couple of deal ideas that you can do if you only have one computer.  If you have more than one computer and printer available you can do even more!

Transaction #1:
4 Green Giant Veggies in Sauce: $4.00, use IP here
3 Progresso Soups: $3.30, use IP here
2 Betty Crocker Frosting: $2.98, use IP here
2 Chex Mix Bags: $3.38, use IP here
1 Bisquick: $1.69 use IP here

Total: $15.55
Total OOP after coupons: $10.65
Earn $5 catalina!

Transaction #2:
1 Bisquick: $1.69, use IP here
2 Gold Medal Flour: $3.38, use IP here
2 Pillsbury Cresent Rolls: $3.38, use IP here
2 General Mills Cereal, $4.98, use (2) 55¢ IP here
1 Green Giant canned Vegetabes: 69¢
1 Betty Crocker Cake Mix: $1

Total: $15.12
Total OOP after coupons and catalina: $6.92
Earn another $5 catalina!

To see all the coupon match-ups for this deal go here.

These are just a few quick ideas I came up with when I put my daughter down for a nap.  There are many more transactions you can see at The Krazy Coupon Lady's site here.  If we get double coupons this weekend this could make for some even more fantastic savings!

1 comment:

The Keevy Family said...

Thanks for these ideas! I have my $5 cat from my purchase today which I posted on my blog (the progresso soup deal) I may go back on Sunday if there are more doublers. Thanks!

Jane
Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda