Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Huggies Enjoy The Ride Points


I haven't talked about Huggies Enjoy the Ride rewards program for awhile, because I've been to busy to check it out myself! There are lots of new points and new prizes to be won. They have made it easier to enter points, so you can copy and paste them.  Here are some new codes thanks to Heather, at Freebies 4 Mom:


BCSQDDNXQFBBPGB (5 pts. expires 2/28/10)
BCFRHSDWLPXFPGB (1 pt)
BCJHPHBTLLKDPGB (1 pt)
BCMJGGKLMJKJPGB (1 pt)
BCNTPWXTNLXKPGB (1 pt)
BCWPP SDLLF SFPGB (5 pts)
TPJNG DZCQB HGPGB (5 pts)

BCRXS LGWCN NKPGB (5 pts)
BCCBD JBCTB HFPGB (1 pt)
BCDXM ZPMFW SQPGB (1 pt)
BCCHZ WFLLX GGPGB (1 pt)

Go here to sign up or enter your points. See Heather's post at Freebies 4 Mom here for more information and to get more points !

I also recommend signing up with all of major diaper clubs if you have little ones in diapers (here).  I have received lots of high value coupons this way.  I am still waiting to use my $5 off Luvs Diapers coupon I received in the mail several weeks ago! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda