Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Walgreens Trip

I wanted to post some more of my savings at Walgreens this week.  I love it when I can roll Register Rewards and save money.  Unfortunately the deals I have done this week haven't been my best, but I've still managed to save quite a bit of money.  Here's how they worked out:


Transaction #1
Glade Sense & Spray: $1.99 OOP
Revlon Tweezers: $3.99 OOP (Reg. $12.99!)
Candle: 32¢
Used $5.00 Register Reward
Total OOP: $2.21 with tax
Earned: $2 Register Reward



Transaction #2
Complete Multi-Purpose: $6.99 OOP
Cookie Cutter: 34¢
Used $2 Register Reward from previous transaction
Total OOP: $6.12 with tax
Earned $8 Register Reward



Transaction #3
Oral B Floss: $4 OOP
Quaker Granola Bars: $4 OOP
Febreze: $1.50 OOP
Goody Hair Ties: $2 OOP
Cookie Cutter: 34¢ (filler)
Used $8 RR from previous transacton
Total OOP: $3.77
Earned: $7 in Register Rewards

Total OOP Spent: $12.10
Total after Register Rewards: $5.10
Amount Saved: $54.38

If you are new to shopping at Walgreens read my 101 here.
For more information on these deals go here and here.


On a sidenote, do you ever feel like a criminal for rolling Register Rewards at Walgreens?  Generally, my experiences are good.  But, occassionally I run into rude cashiers that make me question whether doing so is really worth it. I had one such cashier this week, and this happens from time to time.

Of course when I review my saving the answer is clear, so I will continue to roll those Register Rewards.  And, fortunately most cashiers are friendly and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda