Sunday, December 13, 2009

Quick Wags Run: A Few Good Deals




I had to make an unexpected trip to the store tonight, so I went to Walgreen's and took advantage of a couple of good deals while I was there.  I had several coupons that came in the mail with samples. which helped out a lot.  You can find most of the following deals and coupon match-ups here.  This was my transaction:

Huggies Diapers: on sale for $8.99
Used $2/1 printable
Total: $6.99 and earned a $2 Register Reward

Splenda: on sale for $2.99
Used $1/1 from sample
(Also available from 11/8 RP, I couldn't find in my stash)
Final Price: $1.99

Kotex Tampons: on sale for $2.50
Used $1/1 from sample
Final Price: $1.50

Campbell's Cream Mushroom Soup: $1.39 each
Used 69¢ each in ad coupon
Used $1/4 printable
Final Price: 44¢ each

Snickers: 50¢ for filler to go with a $3 register reward I used
Used 39¢ in ad couon

Total: $10.28 with tax
Factor in $2 RR earned and Caregiver's Market Place Rebate:

Final: $7.53

I probably could have spent a little less out of pocket doing more than one deal, but it was late and I was in a hurry!  I may go back later in the week for more diapers.  I won't be able to roll the $2 register reward I just earned, but I will earn $2 more.  If you are new to shopping at Walgreens go here for a quick 101!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda