For example: Last week I purchased Crest Whitestrips for $32.99. I used a $5 off $25 coupon, a $5/1 manufacturer coupon and my previously earned $20 Gift of Saving's gift certificate. I paid $4.22 out of pocket, and $32.99 was applied to the Gift of Savings Program! That earned me a new $5 certificate, and I submitted for a $10 Single Rebate Check when I got home, making my purchase a $10 Moneymaker! Not bad for a product that is regularly $39.99.
Here's what you can earn:
- Spend $25 to $50, get $5 back
- Spend $51 to $100, get $10 back
- Spend over $100, get $20 back
Here's what you do to get yours:
- Save all of your receipts between November 22 through December 24th.
- You can enter them after each trip, or all at once by January 25th. If you enter them after each trip do not request your check yet.
- Request your check only after you have entered all of your receipts, because once you request the check you cannot submit anymore receipts.
- If you have any questions you can email them. I have done this several times and they have always gotten back to me within a couple of days.
You can go here to start entering those receipts and for detailed information.
For current Rite Aid deals go here. These are good through tomorrow.