Friday, December 11, 2009

Rite Aid Gift of Savings



There are so many holiday deals going on that it is really hard to keep up with all of them!  I wanted to remind everyone that Rite Aid has the Gift of Savings Program going on now through December 24th.  You can earn a gift certificate by logging your in store and online Rite Aid purchases into their very easy, user friendly rebate site.  The best thing about this program is that the amount you spend is tallied before manufacturer coupons!

For example:  Last week I purchased Crest Whitestrips for $32.99.  I used a $5 off $25 coupon, a $5/1 manufacturer coupon and my previously earned $20 Gift of Saving's gift certificate.  I paid $4.22 out of pocket, and $32.99 was applied to the Gift of Savings Program!  That earned me a new $5 certificate, and I submitted for a $10 Single Rebate Check when I got home, making my purchase a $10 Moneymaker!  Not bad for a product that is regularly $39.99.

Here's what you can earn:
  • Spend $25 to $50, get $5 back
  • Spend $51 to $100, get $10 back
  • Spend over $100, get $20 back
It sounds like a lot to spend, but I earned my last $20 gift certificate after only spending a little over $20 out of pocket after coupons and SRC's (single rebate checks).

Here's what you do to get yours:
  1. Save all of your receipts between November 22 through December 24th.
  2. You can enter them after each trip, or all at once by January 25th.  If you enter them after each trip do not request your check yet.
  3. Request your check only after you have entered all of your receipts, because once you request the check you cannot submit anymore receipts.
  4. If you have any questions you can email them.  I have done this several times and they have always gotten back to me within a couple of days.

You can go here to start entering those receipts and for detailed information. 
For current Rite Aid deals go here.  These are good through tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Oh My Baby said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm followng you now too.

Unknown said...

Hello Kim, looks like you've got really good deals here. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for the follow! I've just added myself on yours too..

XO

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda