Update: I found out that the Kellogg's coupon is a manufacturer coupon, so it can't be stacked! Darn, but that does mean you should be able to use it at any store!I noticed that Target has some generous new printable coupons available on their website, including one for $5 off of 4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal! Stack it with Kellogg's manufacturer coupons and that should make some for some inexpensive cereal, especially if it goes on sale. You can get Target printable coupons here, and multiple Kellogg's coupons here and here. There are some other great printable Target coupons you can stack with manufacturer coupons, including:
- $1/2 3-ct. Secret Popcorn (stack w/ MF coupon from 11/8 SS)
- 50¢/1 Argo Corn Starch (stack w/ MF from 11/8 SS)
- $1/2 StarKist® Pouch Products (stack w/printable here)
- $1/2 Coffee-Mate Flavored Creamers, Liquid or Powder (stack w/printable here)
- $1/2 Coffee-Mate Unflavored Creamers, Liquid or Powder (stack w/printable here)
- $1/3 Keebler® Cookies (stack w/peelies on pkg)
I also noticed that Pepsi 12 pk. cans are on sale for 4/$12, stack with this $1/1 Target printable to make them $2 each. Great Price!
You can print 2 coupons on each computer now.