Wednesday, December 9, 2009

VS Pink Spin & Win Game


VS Pink is hosting a spin and win game for $10 off a $10 purchase.  You must be ready to print when you play because you only get one chance.  There are up to 10,000 winners, and odds are 1 in 250.  Just log in or join to play here

If you are a new member you get a free tank with any purchase plus a coupon for $10 off $50 Pink purchase.  Every month they usually have a free offer for members, recently it was a free pair of panties.   I also received a $10 off gift card in the mail this month with my catalog.

2 comments:

maygan said...

Thanks for commenting over at my blog! I don't know if you know but the VS Semi Annual sale should be starting soon too (online anyways). That used to be the only time I bought VS anything for myself.

Kim said...

Thanks for the info! I'm so glad to find out that there are so many VS deals! I can finally afford it!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda