Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Free Electrasol Gel Tabs at Walgreens



Thanks to Jane's find at Altogether Beautiful I was able to get Electrasol Gel Tabs for FREE after register rewards today at Walgreens.  The ad states 20-ct., but the 25-ct. where labeled on sale in my store. 

Here's how to get them for FREE:

Electrasol Gel Tabs: $3.49 each
Used $2.50/1 from 1/3 Smart Source insert
Earned $1 register reward
Final Price: FREE

You will only receive one register reward per transaction, so you must do multiple transactions if you want to make the most of this deal.  I was the only one in line at my store so it wasn't an inconvenience for anyone.

 I should also mention that you can't use the register reward you earned from the first transaction on the next transaction.  Walgeens registers will not allow register rewards to be used on the same promotion or on promotions from the same manufacturer.  For further explanation read my 101 here!  

For more Walgreens deals through January 12th go here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda