Saturday, January 30, 2010

Albertson Doubler Ideas


Oh how I love Albertsons doublers!  Here are a few freebies and good deals using the double coupons from this Sundays paper:

Welch's Cocktail Juice: $1.99
Use $1/1 from 12/13 SS
Use doubler
Final Price: Free

Quaker Totillaz Chips: $1.39
Use $.75/1 from 1/10 RP
Use doubler
Final Price : Free

Nabisco/Kraft Cheese Nips: $1.69
Use $1/1 from 1/24 SS (regional)
Use doubler
Final Price: Free

Bagel Bites: $1.99
Use $1/1 here
Use doubler
Final Price: Free

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars ($1 each WYB multiples of 5)
Buy 10
Use (5) $1/2 from 1/3 RP
Use 3 doublers
Final Price: $2 or 20¢ each

Best Foods Light Mayonnaise: $2.50
Use $1/1 here
Use doubler
Final Price: 50¢

Del Monte Fruit Natural Cups: $1
Use $1/3 IP here
Use doubler
Final Price: 33¢ each WYB 3

Covergirl Cosmetics $2.50 each
Use $1/1  from 1/17 P&G
Use doubler
Total OOP: 50¢ each

Albertson's double coupons are found in this Sundays paper and extras can often be found at customer service.  You can use up to 3 per transaction with manufacturer coupons up to $1 in value.

A huge thanks to Coupon Connections NW for many of these!

Share this!

3 comments:

The Keevy Family said...

Thanks for the great ideas! I was also going to look at the Smart Taste Pasta. There is a $1/2 coupon on Coupons.com and that has made for some cheap pasta in the past with a doubler. I am not sure of the price on it this week.
Also, I was going to look at the price of the Edge Shave gel. There was a $0.75/1 coupon in the recent inserts.
Thanks again!

Jane
Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Thanks Jane, I actually need more past and Shave gel. I hope to do some shopping in the morning, so I will be sure to bring all my coupons.

The Keevy Family said...

Kim, I was at Albies today and checked some prices.

Edge Shaving gel is $3.69 (Not a great buy with a doubler in my opinion)

Smart Taste Pasta $1.69
(and okay price with a doubler if you need it)

3 pk Tree Top juice is $1. I had a $1/2 IP and I am not sure which site I printed it from or if it is still available, but it made for 2 packs of free juice. I had printed 2, so I got 4 packs free!

I posted my shopping trip on my blog here:
http://alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-albertsons-doubles-run86-savings.html


Jane

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda