Sunday, January 3, 2010

Coupons Galore in Today's Paper


I'm so behind on my couponing, that I am sure I am the last to take notice of all of the inserts in today's Sunday paper.  If you haven't taken a look yet, there are five total inserts, including two Red Plum, two Smart Source, and one General Mills.  This makes me happy because I cleaned out my coupon container last night and now it is almost empty.  I purchased four papers today, so it will be full again!  If you live in the Seattle are and subscribe to the Times you won't get the Red Plums.  I started purchasing the Everett paper because of this.  Those of you in the south end probably can get them in the Tacoma paper as well.

There are Albertson's double coupons too.  Check out All Together Beautiful for some great ideas on how to double those coupons.  Thanks Jane!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you got 5 inserts. I picked up my paper and got only 2 ss inserts. I got my at Fred Meyer in Burien - where do you get yours? by the way I love your blog :) huge fan!
Alicia

Kim said...

I picked up my paper at Fred Meyer in Bothell. I did buy a Sunday Seattle Times on Saturday to get a jump start on the upcoming ads. It only had 3 inserts (2 Smart Sources and 1 Gen. Mills). The rest of the papers I bought were The Sunday edition of the Everett Herald. I think I read that the Tacoma Tribune includes Red Plum inserts in case you usually buy the Times. I also recommend checking the papers before you buy them, just in case any inserts are missing. I've had that happen too. Hope that helps!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda