Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Few Nice Safeway Deals This Week!



I don't do a lot of shopping at Safeway, but I had some good luck there yesterday.  It looks like there are a few more awesome deals in the new ad that starts tomorrow.  These prices will be good through Tuesday, January 25th.

Mix & Match Sale: Buy 4, Save $4.  It states over 50 items included, so I'm sure there is more than what is pictured in the ad.

$1 each: (when you buy 4, after $4 deduction)
Quaker Life Cereal
Cap'n Crunch Cereal
Fruit By The Foot: Use $1/2 here or here
Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes (probably included). Use $1/2 here or here
Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers (probably included). Use $1/2 here or here

*Load eCoupons for Fruit Snacks here and here for an additional 50¢ off. (Each site has coupons for 50¢/2)

$1.50 each: (when you buy 4, after $4 deduction)
Quaker Instant Oatmeal.  Use $1/1 here
Honey Nut Cheerios. Use $1/2 here
Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Use $1/1 here
Original Cheerios (probably included). Use 55¢/1 here. Load 55¢/1 eCoupon here.

$2.00: (when you buy 4, after $4 deduction)
Post Honey Bunches of Oats
Wheaties
Fruity Pebbles

Deal Idea:

(2) Fruit By the Foot
Use $1/2 printable
Use 50¢/2 eCoupon

(2) Fruit Shapes
Use $1/2 printable
Use 50¢/2 eCoupn

Final Price: $1.00

Update: I just found out from The Krazy Coupon Lady that there is an overlapping catalina deal still going on. 

Purchase Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks between 12/28-01/24

Buy (3) & Get $1.50 OYNO
Buy (4) & Get $2.50 OYNO
Buy (5) or more and get $3.50 OYNO

The above deal becomes a $1.50 moneymaker!

Another Good Deal:

Rosarita Refried Beans: $1
Use 50¢/3 from 1/10 SS
Use 50¢/3 eCoupon here
Final Price: 66¢ each when you buy 3

Meat Sale
Ground Beef 80% Lean: 99¢ per lb (5 lb chubs)
Foster Farm Split Chicken Breasts 99¢ per lb
Pork Shoulder Country Style Ribs: 99¢ per lb
Safeway Whole or Shank Half Halm: 99¢ per lb

I am enjoying Safeway more and more all the time!

Keep an eye out for a hot new book with loads of manufatcturer coupons in it when you do your shopping.  I couldn't find it at my store and the cashiers had now idea what I was talking about when I asked, but I've heard lots of reports that people have been finding them in their stores.

Share this!

5 comments:

Misty Makes said...

There's a mc in the Fred Meyer monthly coupon booklet for Quaker products, I dont have it in front of me I think its $3/5, might work nicely w/ the Life cereal (one of my fav's)

Misty Makes said...

Ok I had to go look the Quaker mc is on page 11 of the FM extra savings book, it is $3/2 and includes the Life cereal, Cap'n crunch and chewy granola bars..

maygan said...

The regular cheerios are not included from what I can see, but that's still a goood price on HNC! There were $1.50/1 Post Cereal peelies floating around earlier this month that expire at the end of the month, so I'd keep an eye out for those too.

If you've been loading ecoupons to your safeway card, the $0.99 BC Potatoes should be a decent little MM as well!

Kim said...

Thanks for all of the information!

Anonymous said...

Hi Prudence,

We have double coupons here in Eugene, Oregon and I just went and bought 3 boxes of Instant Quaker Oats for FREE, I bought a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, too, and if I had been able to print out that coupon you posted, it would have been free, too - but I paid $1.50 for all 4 boxes all together!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda