Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Free Secret Garden Body Scrub at Victoria's Secret



Update: After a reader comment and examining the date on the coupon a little more closely, I noticed it doesn't have an expiration date, but says 2008, so it is probably invalid!  Sorry!
Victoria' Secret is offering a FREE 7 oz bottle of Secret Garden Body Scrub with any purchase! You can print your your coupon HERE.  It is a $9 value, and you can buy something really cheap to make this a sweet deal!

You can still pick up a FREE travel size sample of Aveeda's Rosemary Mint Hand and Body Wash through January 31st while you are at the mall .  Print your coupon HERE.

Thanks Fistful of Coupons!

Share this!

2 comments:

maygan said...

I'm going to be honest with you, I'm not sure about this coupon. I do think it came from Victoria's Secret, but it doesn't have an expiration date that I can see- so I think it's pretty old. Not to mention, this "new scent" has been out for at least 3 or 4 years (it's my favorite!). I'm also not entirely sure they make the scrub anymore. Some store might be willing to substitue something else but I do think a lot of stores are going to say no because of the lack of expiration date.

Kim said...

Thanks Maygan, after closer examination I think you are right. I updated the post!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda