Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Wags Run & More


Yesterday I made a quick trip to Walgreens to use my register rewards that were about to expire.  The deals aren't as great as in previous weeks, but I did manage to roll them for a few more.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find the RR  from the men's dove for $6! This happens to me occasionally to me still.

Venus Embrace Razor: $8.99
Used $2/1 from 2/7 PG
Earned a $4 register reward

Goody Elastic Bands: $2.99
Earned a $2 register reward

Arizona Tea: $1 each, B1G1 Free
(I needed a filler.  I probably could have found something cheaper, but I was thirsty and my oldest daughter loves these.)

Used $8 in register rewards from a few weeks ago
Paid $4.16 with tax and earned $6 in register rewards

 

I also hit Fred Meyer for some Citre Shine.  I had to go to Mill Creek, because they were out in Bothell, but I was in dire need of more shampoo.

Citre Shine: $1.99 each
Use (8) MF coupons hanging next to the product: 49¢ each!

Gerber Cereal: $1.14 on sale

Four: $1.49 on sale

Paid $8.01

(Seeds not part of my grocery budget, but at least they were 40% off!)

I also stopped by Fred Meyer today to get some Country Oven Bread, on sale for $1.25 each with coupon, because I didn't realize I was almost out.  I spotted some gals while there who were using coupon binders, so I had to say "hi".  They said they were new to couponing, but already saving a ton of money.  I asked their advice on their coupon organization system and shared a few tips of my own.  It's always great to run into fellow couponers!  I wish them well!


Share this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda