Monday, February 8, 2010

Rite Aid: Diaper Deal & More


Rite Aid has a nice deal on Pampers this week if you don't mind doing just a little extra leg work to get it, as well as a few others that I like.  I didn't get the opportunity to get through the ad myself, but Angela at The Coupon Project has posted an excellent match-up for 2/7-2/13 that you should check out!

My 2 Favorites

Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers: $8.99
Buy 3 packs
Use (3) $1/1 coupons from 2/7 P&G insert
Use $5/20 Ad Perks coupon (earn by watching videos)
Submit for a $2 Pampers Rebate & $5 Visa Rebate ( here)
Final Price: $3.49 per pack (a steal for any diapers, but especially Pampers!)

GE Reveal Light Bulbs: 2/$5
Use (2) $1/1 from 1/3 SS
Use 40¢/1 Ad Perks coupon
Submit for a $2 Rebate here
Final Price: 30¢ for each 4 pack!

I have yet to try using ad perks manufacturer coupons with other manufacturer coupons since I was turned down a few months back.  I now have a copy of the Rite Aid coupon policy stating that it is allowed!   I recommend printing a copy of it for yourself. 

Please be sure to check out the rest of the Rite Aid deals here.  Thanks again Angela for your hard work compiling these!

Share this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda