Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Small Addition to My Week In Review


I think I posted my week in review too soon because I had to run to Fred Meyer today and take advantage of the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish deal that ends tonight, as well as pick up a couple cheap boxes of Triscuits.  I originally had trouble printing the Goldfish coupons, but I found a working link this afternoon.

I only spent $1.50 out of pocket.  Here's how:

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish $1 each
Used (4) $1/1 printables (2 per computer)
Final Price: 25¢ each
(Thanks Frugal Living NW!)

Nabisco Snack Crackers: $2.50 each
Used 3/$5 in ad coupon, limit 3
Used $2/2 printable (FF) or (IE)
Used (1) $1/1 from 1/24 Smart Source
Final Price: 66¢ each


Used a $1.50 Fred Meyer Rewards rebate that came in the mail
Paid $1.50!

Total this week: $63.12

Don't forget, these deals end tonight!  For the upcoming week's deals go here.


Share this!

1 comment:

The Keevy Family said...

I'm glad you were able to get those GoldFish coupons! :) Great job!

Jane

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda