Monday, October 26, 2009

Diaper Deals Right Now

There are some good diaper deals going on that I have found.  I like to take advantage of the sales and stock up!











Rite Aid
Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers $9.99
Buy 1 Pure & Naturals
Use $3/1 coupon from 10/25 Red Plum Insert or here.
Submit for a Rite Aid Single Rebate Check here.
Final Price: $3.99.

Comforts Diapers:
Fred Meyer $6.99 until 11/16
Print a $3/1 Coupon here.  Can print 2 per coupons per computer.
Final Price:$3.99
May be available at other affiliates.  I've used them and I think they are just as good as the name brands!

Seventh Generation $5.85 through Amazon.com
Go to Money Saving Mom for this diaper deal you like this brand.  It sounds like a great price!  Thanks Money Saving Mom!

Have you found any good diaper deals?  Please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda