Monday, October 19, 2009

Pink Nation Free Panties



Have you become a member of Pink Nation at Victoria's Secret yet? Right now if you register (or log in if you are already a member) you will get a coupon for a free pair of panties and $10 off any regular priced bra. You don't have to purchase anything to get the free pair of panties. Quite a deal! I got mine last weekend. Victoria's Secret can be a little expensive, but I've saved a lot of money lately by being a member of Pink Nation. When I signed up I received an email for a free lip gloss with no purchase. They also recently had a coupon for 7 pairs of panties for $25 which unfortunately is no longer available. I'm sure there will be more great coupons in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda