Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November eCoupons


Have you tried using eCoupons yet? I love them because they are easy to load and you can stack them with paper coupons and other eCoupons. I did a little experiment at Safeway the other day, just to make sure this would work and sure enough it did! I bought a bag of Nature Valley Nut Clusters for $3.49, swiped my Safeway loyalty card and $2.80 was deducted automatically: $1.00 Shortcuts,  40¢ Shortcuts,  $1.00 Cellfire, and  40¢ Cellfire (for some reason my granola bar coupons for 40¢ each also deducted). I handed the cashier a paper manufacturer coupon for $1.60 off one and that worked too! I ended up getting the bag of nut clusters free plus 91¢ overage.  It’s a new month, so more coupons have been added to the eCoupon websites, here are the highlights:

If you are new to the world of eCoupons please start HERE first.

Cellfire Here

Bisquick 60¢/1
Chex Cereals $1/2
Pillsbury Cookie Dough $1/2
Pillsbury Holiday Cookies 75¢/1
Progresso Broth 50¢/1
Romano’s Mac Grill Kit $1/1
Yoplait Delights $1/1



Shortcuts Here

Malt-O-Meal Big Bag Cereals 75¢/1
Newman’s Own Thin & Crispy Pizza $1/1
Pillsbury Refrigerated Holiday Cookies 75¢/2
Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough $1/2
Pull-Ups Jumbo Pack $2/1
Private Selection Oatmeal $1/1
Wanchai Ferry Dinner Kit $1/1



Proctor & Gamble Here

Gillette Embrace or Venus Razor $2/1
Luvs Diapers $1.75/1
Natural Instincts $2/1
Pampers Any $1/1
Pampers Extra Protection Diapers $1/1
Pantene Restoratives or Expressions $1/1
Swiffer Dust & Shine 50¢/1
Tide Stain Release $1/1


Upromise Here (coupons put money into a college savings account)

Bounty Paper Towels $2/1
Charmin MegaRoll $1/1
Blade BIC Soleil System $3/4 pack
Huggies Diapers $1.50/1
Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta $1/2
Tully’s Coffee $1.50
*Upromise savings add up slowly and I find their primary goal is to get you to sign up for their credit card.  That being said, I do still load my loyalty cards because even though the money adds up slowly, in my opinion every little bit helps.  I just ignore the credit card offers.

Have you tried eCoupons?  Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda