Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Use Your Free Freshpet Coupons at Safeway


I've been holding onto several Freshpet Select Homestyle Coupons for a Free Product up to $2.50, for awhile now.  I was finally was able to use them at Safeway the other day.  They have 10.25 oz containers of their moist dog food at Safeway for $2.49, so I was able to get three for free!  I  got my coupons from the 9/15 Smart Source Insert, and they don't expire until 12/31/09.  This is the regular price at Safeway, so if you still have those coupons (and a dog), don't let them go to waste!

Right now Safeway and Star 101.5 are teaming up to give 4 lucky winners a  $1000 gift card!  Go HERE to find out more information about this awsome giveaway!  Thanks Maybe Frugal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda