Thursday, December 10, 2009

Use eCoupons at Fred Meyer for Cheap Bisquick & Chex



There are some great deals at Fred Meyer using eCoupons stacked with manufacturer paper coupons right now.  If you haven't started loading your Fred Meyer rewards card with eCoupons yet read my post here.

Bisquick 20 oz: $1.79
Use 60¢/1 here, here, or here
Use 60¢/1 Cellfire coupon here
Final Price: 59¢!

Chex Cereal:
Use 5/$10 in ad coupon (pg. 1 Extra Savings Guide)
Use $1/2 here, here, or here
Use $1/2 Cellfire eCoupon here
Use $1/2 Shortcuts Coupn here
Final Price: 50¢ each if you buy 2

I haven't tried this particular deal yet, but in the past I've had good luck using both eCoupons and paper coupons at Fred Meyer.  Usually the checker will push the paper coupons through.  If you've had a different experience, please leave me a comment!

For the rest of the deals from the Fred Meyer Extra Savings guide go here.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love how you post the sales from Fred Meyer. So many people who post sale/coupon info on their blogs live in the Midwest or East Coast so they shope at different grocery stores. So nice hear from someone in the NW!

Kim said...

Thanks Katie, Glad you stopped by! I have a couple of NW Blogs in my blog list who also post Freddie deals if you want to check them out.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda