Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 2 of Freezer Cooking a Success!



 My first attempt at freezer cooking is behind me, and I am proud to report that it was a success!  I managed to put together 8 dinners, 4 dozen muffins and 3 lbs of steamed carrots.  I was glad that I did some prepping yesterday.  It enabled me to add two dinners that I had been on the fence about preparing.  I am now looking forward to some easy nights in the kitchen!

 
Getting ready to make the muffins.

  What a mess!  But so worth it in the end!

The final result:
 Chicken Tetrazinni x 3
 Tuna Casserole x 3
Meat Lasagna x 2
2 dozen Banana Nut Muffins
2 dozen Raisin Bran Muffins
3 lbs of steamed and blanched carrots

I wasn't overly ambitious, but in my eyes I got a lot accomplished and will be looking forward to gearing up for the next go round!  I must say, it was a lot of fun, and I'm kind of proud of myself.  Check out Money Saving Mom tomorrow to see hundreds of other freezer cooking day results.


Share this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda