Monday, January 4, 2010

Hot Coupons Around The Net


There is a $5/5 Healthy Choice Meals coupon available here

Get $5 Off Duraflame Logs here.

Get $1 Off Muir Glen Products by Joining The Connoisseurs' Club here



If you like organic dairy products, go here to register and print  Brown Cow Farms yogurt coupons.



Coupons. has some fantastic new coupons in the personal care catagory to use in conjuction with the "$10 Rebate When you buy $30 in Johnson & Johnson Products" inclucing:
  • $2/1 Aveeno Baby or Body Care Product
  • $2/1 Aveeno Facial Care Product
  • $2.50/1 Aveeno Nourish Hair Care Product
  • $2/1 Ambi Skincare Product
  • $2/1 Clean & Clear Product
  • $3/1 Roc Product
  • $2/1 Lubriderm Lotion Product
  • $2/1 Purpose Skin Care Product
  • B1G1 Free Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Products
Go here to print them.  The J&J Rebate is valid for Purchases January 10th through February 5th and hopefully there will be some upcoming sales to use these coupons with.  These high value coupons are worth printing and saving!



Thanks Money Saving Mom, Free Snatcher, Mom's Need to Know and Happy to Be Fugal!

2 comments:

The Keevy Family said...

Thanks so much for all of these links! Because I have been out of town I haven't printed many coupons and I better get crackin' before these are gone!
My hubby got a printer free after rebate at Fry's over the holidays for his computer. I was so excited to remember that I can use his to print two more of each coupon. Silly me...the excitement that brings is almost ridiculous! :)

Jane
Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com

Kim said...

I am so behind on my couponing because of the holidays that I have kind of been going coupon crazy over the past couple of days too!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda