Sunday, January 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: 1/18



I'm happy to report that I am sticking to my goals and continuing to do weekly meal planning.  It really seems to give me peace of mind to have a plan ahead of time.  It's definitely a money saver to plan meals around what's on sale and what's in my stockpile too.  This week I added lots more pasta sauce to my pantry, so of course I will utilize that one night.

Last week went fairly well.  I ended swapping around several meals.  On Wednesday I didn't even cook because my baby had a late nap, my oldest daughter was at work, and I lost track of time on this darn computer.  We ended up eating Progresso soup.  At least it was frugal!

Monday: Spaghetti Bake, corn, green salad.

Tuesday:  Pasta Primavera (will substitute asparagus for broccoli that I have in the fridge and cream cheese for the Neufchatel), bread sticks.

Wednesday:   Crock Pot Chicken with potatoes and carrots, rice pilaf.

Thursday:  Pork Chow Mein with noodles and hard boiled eggs, steamed veggies.

Friday:  Nachos with ground beef and the works.

Saturday:  Chef Salads (deli meat, cheese, and veggies), frozen dinner rolls from the freezer.

Sunday:  Up in the air!

Check out what hundreds of other bloggers are doing over at I'm an Organization Junkie!

Share this!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I love nachos! And chef salads are good too!

TJ said...

Yummy! Nachos are big at our house! I think my family would eat them every week, if I would make them.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda