Friday, January 29, 2010

My Freezer Cooking Day Plan


Money Saving Mom and Fish Mama are another round of Freezer Cooking Days this month and I've decided to give it a try. The official dates are January 29th through February 2nd.   I plan to do my cooking on Monday the 1st.  Since I am a beginner at this I am going to plan a pretty easy list. If all goes well, I might become a little more ambitious for the next go around.

Here's my plan:

(2) Chicken Tetrazinni Dinners
(1) Freezer Lasagna
(2) Batches of Banana Nut Muffins
Brown and freeze 5 lbs. of ground beef
Steam and blanch 3 lbs. of carrots
Sugar Cookie Dough for the freezer (time and energy permitting)

If you plan to play along you can sign up on their Facebook Event Day page here.  You can also follow along on twitter using the hashtag #oamc.  I'm not much a tweeter myself, so I will probably just stick with Facebook.

Should be fun, or at least educational!

Share this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda