Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Upcoming Huggies Deal at Walgreens: $2.99 per pack!



I'm excited about the upcoming Huggies diaper deal that starts Sunday, 2/6 at Walgreens.  It's even better than the one last week.  You will be able to get each pack for just $2.99!

Buy 1 pack of Huggies diapers at $8.99
Use $2/1 here (IE) or here (FF)
Use a $1/1 coupon from Children's Activty book
Earn a $3 register reward when you buy 1 pack
Final Price: $2.99- I kind of wish I would have waited to stock up on diapers!

I get a little nervous posting these deals sometimes, but For The Mommas has a picture of the upcoming ad posted on her site here.  Thanks Shannon!

I know a lot of people are having trouble finding The Children's Activity Book.  I was one of them.  I've heard it suggested that you check the isle with the coloring books.  Another tip is to check the clearance shelves.  If you get your hands on one, whatever you do, Do Not Turn In Your Coupon!  Just have the cashier scan it and save it for next time.  (I wish I would have know this sooner :)

Update: I wanted to let you know that the fine print on the coupon states that the product must be $7 or more.  I didn't realize this when I published the post.  Sorry!   But, you can still take advantage of the sale priced $7.99 diapers (pay $3.99), just not any marked down packages. 
If you need diapers now and want a good deal, print the $4 off Albertsons Basic Diapers.  They were on sale for $7.99 today when I was in the store, and I heard that they are marked down to $5.99 at some Albertsons locations.  Thanks All Together Beautiful!

Share this!

8 comments:

Misty Makes said...

It's funny one of my Walgreens say they have to take the store q's and one of them gives them back. Can ya guess which one I go to now:)

Kim said...

I wish there was more consistency! I bet it depends on what cashier you get. I need to see if I can find an official policy somewhere!

Amber Red said...

I too get nervous about posting these deals :)

It will be like black friday :) Maybe I should pitch a tent ;)

Kim said...

No kidding! I may actually be doing that "open, open" thing by the door:) I feel like such a fanatic sometimes!

Diana said...

Does anyone know if this deal will work on pull-ups as well? Need to stock up on those and that would be a great price!
Thanks

Kim said...

Yes, it looks like Pull-Ups, Training Pants or GoodNites, and Huggies Jumbo packs are all included!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the Children's Activity book but there is a Huggies $3.00 off manufacturer coupon in Alberton's ad this week.

Anonymous said...

Oops! Never mind about the Albies coupon. It's for a different package size. Sorry :(

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda