Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: 3/1



I usually try to do my menu planning Sunday night, but it was a busy weekend and I was just too tired.  Better late than never though, right?

Last week we enjoyed a new pork chop recipe that called for corn flakes that I've been needing to use up.  It was a little bland for my taste, but my family enjoyed it.  I never got around to making the cream cheese and rice chicken, so I'm going to put it on this weeks menu.  I ended up having pizza for my birthday.  My friends think I'm crazy for passing up a dinner out, but yes, I'm that frugal!  I was perfectly happy not cooking and enjoying dinner with the kids.  The cake I planned to bake never came into fruition, but my family surprised me with a carrot cake from Safeway that was really good and I had a wonderful birthday!


Monday:  Tuna Casserole from last month's freezer cooking day and green salad

Tuesday: Amanda's Cream Cheese Rice with chicken.  I am going to substitute diced chicken breast for shredded chicken I made in the crock pot over the weekend and another green salad (splitting a bag each night.)


Wednesday:   Pork Chop Supper (calls for peas, carrots, and potatoes), and dinner rolls.

Thursday:  Tacos with the works

Friday:  Mac & cheese, hot dogs, and veggie chips.

Saturday:  Up in the air

Sunday:  Roast Chicken and veggies, dinner salad, cheesy garlic biscuits.

To check out more menu plans visit I'm an Organization Junkie!

Share this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Yummy! - Mom

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Kevin and Amanda